COVID-19 3rd Dose Boosters are now available to those who qualify.
If it has been 6 months since you received your second dose, you are eligible to receive a 3rd dose booster if you are:
- Moderately to severely immunocompromised
- A vulnerable older adult in congregate settings
- An older adult in the community
- A First Nations adut (includes non-Indigenous household members)
- A Health Care worker (includes first responders)
Those seeking a booster must book an appointment by calling the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Call Centre: (226)-227-9288.
At this time, walk-ins will only be accepted for those seeking a 1st or 2nd dose.